Exterior Cladding – 379 Brougham Street
Kinstruction was employed by Jarras Holdings Limited to demolish the existing roof three tenancies and create a single open space. Then realign the existing services to achieve a light open space that could practically fit the needs of the 45 staff. The design called for funky and functional areas that are practical, safe and desirable.
A Great Team
A key element of the fit-out was time. An initial design brief was followed but it became apparent that these designers were not going to be able to perform to the required time frames and details. The ladies from Abley; Mel Gurden, Rochelle Rees and Mia- (Black Gold Design) took over the design and the lads from Kinstruction took charge of some keys areas to keep the project on track and to achieve the time-constrained goal.
Kinstruction Limited Solution
- Start and complete Data service room ahead of all tasks – Knowing that this is the key element for Abley
- Tie in walls to the structural elements to comply with new building code
- Remove flooring and Epoxy repair to damaged floor slab -out of hours
- Build new small service/Kitchen area.
- Specialist office suite installed
- Central “Squiggle” piece as funky meeting place for staff
- Private lockers and change rooms for staff
- Phone Booths for privacy calls
- Feature reception, coloured walls and de-calls to make a really enjoyable workspace- Thanks to the Abley Ladies for achieving this.
- A large number of sub-contractors on site were employed separately by both the Client and Kinstruction Limited to achieve outcomes
- A large amount of materials had been removed,
- A large amount of materials was recycled-as much as possible (i.e. all metal wall studs and aluminum office suite recycled)
- A large amount of materials brought onto the first floor -see the video- Floor tiles, linings, framing
- Office furniture and fittings to install.
Phone Number: 0272208126
Sat: On Request
Sun: On Request